I used Craig Brazeman at Profiles Investigations.I trusted his word.

He is a bad private investigator. Over charges. When I tried to talk to him he bullys you. Do not use this guy.

I made a mistake and am now paying for it. Craig Brazeman Dont Use Him Profiles Investigations Just simply need to warn other consumers about this guy. He is a fraud, unprofessional, he will yell and scream and send threatening emails to you. Beware.

this guy already has bad complaints at the pi agency in georgia.i wish i knew this Profiles Investigations has complaints filed against them.

Had an Experience with Craig Brazeman?

Comments

He definitely has an agenda centered around women.If he has a case that involves an attractive woman, he will pursue her.

He has had intimate relationships with many women he has met through his investigations.This would include the wives/girlfriends of cases he is investigating for and women that are victims in domestic violence cases.

I experienced similar issues.He has not demonstrated a valid plan of action.

He was MIA majority of the time.

Required me to make many follow up calls to proceed our progress.Not sure what his primary focus is, but it doesn't appear to be customer focused.

Felicia Fubar

Steer clear of Craig Brazeman. He is a clown who will just take your money and run!